Return and Refund Policy
MN Sale Terms and Conditions (August 7, 2018)
- No Returns accepted on products purchased in August 7th sale. One year manufacturer warranty is applicable on all products except tempered glass.
- Only one coupon code applicable per order
- Products will be shipped within 48hrs
- Multiple coupons not applicable on same order
- Sale until stock lasts
- Tempered glass should be selected from the available list
All products purchased on www.mivi.in can be returned within 7 days of the delivery date. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused. It should be in the original packaging accompanied with the receipt or proof of purchase.
Please email your request along with the order number to email@example.com and ship the product to: Plot No 29, Road No 76, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
After receiving the product our testing team will verify, approve and process the refund.
- After receiving the product, we will inspect it and notify you.
- We will also communicate the status of your refund after the inspection.
- After approval, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- If the payment method at the time of purchase is credit card / debit card / wallet or net banking the total order amount you paid is returned to the same mode of payment.
- If the payment method is cash on delivery (COD), then the total order amount you paid will be credited to your www.mivi.in account (as store credit). You can use this amount to make any future product purchases on www.mivi.in
- We will refund the amount within 7 working days to the original method of payment
- If partial product or product with tampered packaging is returned, then the refund will not be processed. All accessories and items that you received along with the product should be returned together.
To be cancel your order, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 040-39564567 or you can directly cancel the order by logging in to your account in www.mivi.in. You can only cancel the order before the order has been dispatched. Cancellation requests received after the order has been dispatched will be dealt on a case by case basis.