Issues covered under warranty:
- Cable not charging your device.
- Cable not detected by the connected device.
- Manufacturing defects. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose in which the product was designed.
Issues not covered under warranty:
- Physical damage.
- Stolen and lost products.
- Does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
Mivi may conduct diagnostic tests on customers products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
Mivi will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed above.
This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Mivi or Mivi authorized service centres.
You can register your warranty by clicking here.
You can submit your warranty claim by clicking here.