Yes, our earphones are designed with multipoint technology which enables it to connect with two separate phones/devices at the same time. We call this method as “Dual Connection Mode”. For instance, If you’re already talking on your first device, your earphones will alert you if there’s an incoming call on a second one. You can then answer this second call directly from the same earphones.
- Can Mivi Bluetooth Earphones be used for voice commands with Apple Siri or Google voice?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones compatible with Android devices?
- How do I turn on Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats compatible with Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads and Mac?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth Earphones support NFC?
- How to claim warranty on Thunder Beats if i am facing an issue within the warranty period?
- Would Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones fit properly for my ear size?
- How do we know Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones are fully charged?
- Can the earphones connect with a phone that has an older Bluetooth version?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones come with an internal Microphone? Can I answer/receive phone calls on it?