There is a light indicator on the In-Line remote. This light indicator turns to red while charging. Once the earphones have been fully charged this light indicator turns to Blue color. This is an indication your Thunder Beats are all charged up and ready to go.
- Can Mivi Bluetooth Earphones be used for voice commands with Apple Siri or Google voice?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones compatible with Android devices?
- How do I turn on Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats compatible with Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads and Mac?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth Earphones support NFC?
- How to claim warranty on Thunder Beats if i am facing an issue within the warranty period?
- Would Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones fit properly for my ear size?
- How do we know Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones are fully charged?
- Can the earphones connect with a phone that has an older Bluetooth version?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones come with an internal Microphone? Can I answer/receive phone calls on it?