To charge, simply connect your earphones with the provided micro USB charging cable. A solid red light indicates they are charging and if the light turns blue, it indicates that they are fully charged and now ready for use.
- Can Mivi Bluetooth Earphones be used for voice commands with Apple Siri or Google voice?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones compatible with Android devices?
- How do I turn on Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats compatible with Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads and Mac?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth Earphones support NFC?
- How to claim warranty on Thunder Beats if i am facing an issue within the warranty period?
- Would Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones fit properly for my ear size?
- How do we know Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones are fully charged?
- Can the earphones connect with a phone that has an older Bluetooth version?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones come with an internal Microphone? Can I answer/receive phone calls on it?