Mivi Bluetooth Earphones are sweat-resistant not waterproof. They have IPX 4.0. This basically means they can come in contact with sweat and small amounts of water but cannot be fully submerged into water. However, if you’re a music lover, then these earphones are exemplary as you can go for a run with these earphones even when it’s raining without worrying about it getting damaged from ordinary splashing water and rain. Moreover, these earphones will keep working well no matter you’re getting drenched in sweat even after a gruelling workout.
- Can Mivi Bluetooth Earphones be used for voice commands with Apple Siri or Google voice?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones compatible with Android devices?
- How do I turn on Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones?
- Is Mivi Thunder Beats compatible with Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads and Mac?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth Earphones support NFC?
- How to claim warranty on Thunder Beats if i am facing an issue within the warranty period?
- Would Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones fit properly for my ear size?
- How do we know Mivi Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones are fully charged?
- Can the earphones connect with a phone that has an older Bluetooth version?
- Does Thunder Beats Bluetooth earphones come with an internal Microphone? Can I answer/receive phone calls on it?